Elections will be held on March 23rd. Keep a few things in mind:
- Your speech should be kept under a minute and a half. I'll cut you off (with great prejudice) if you go over the allotted time.
- You should probably discuss your experience/skills relevant to the position.
- Let's keep it clean. For Mr. Hodgin's sake.
- We'll vote by ballot. Candidates will get to cast a vote for each office, including their own.
- The candidate with the most vote wins. If two candidates tie, we'll have a re-vote with only those two candidates.
Green Team and Hours Coordinator should be an easy win, if you're looking for a position. No one's running for those yet, and they're both great positions.
If you don't win your original position, you can still apply for another if we still haven't gotten any signups. We'll probably reach out to you at that point. (Let's not get to that point).